WILLIAM L. RUTHERFORD LIMITED began operations on May 7, 1927 in the Toronto Food Terminal as a produce specialist customs broker. But more than fifty years ago, our reputation for “White Glove Service” attracted steel and textile manufacturers, and ultimately every other type of importer.
The company is a privately owned firm with the Head Office next to the Pearson International Airport, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Customs brokerage soon became just one of many import-export services extended to our clients. International freight forwarding and logistics, freight consolidations, container de-stuffing, warehousing, distribution, and delivery along with full trade show and exhibitions services are also offered to clients locally, nationally, and internationally.